1ST ANNUAL OREGON CAT VIDEO FESTIVAL
“BEST CAT VIDEO” & “BEST CAT PICTURE” CONTEST
If you have purchased a VIP ticket or paid a Submission Fee for entering the Best Video & Best Picture contest then you can enter your Cat Videos and/or Pictures via email, or our preferred method; DROPBOX. We also accept links to videos and pictures already online. There will be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place winners in both “BEST CAT VIDEO” and “BEST CAT PICTURE” categories, plus we will select and play Honorable Mention Videos/Pics as part of the festival.
You are ALLOWED to submit links, videos and pictures for FREE also for possible display or viewing at the Festival but they will not be entered into the official contest.
Contest Rules for Video and Picture Entries:
- Submitter must be the copyright owner of the material
- Videos can not be longer than 2 minutes (longer videos will be edited)
- Pictures and Video including Audio must be suitable for Family Viewing
- Video must have a Cat, Kittens or Multiple Cats
- Very poor Quality Pictures and Low Res Video Footage may not be considered
- By Submitting your content you agree to give OCVF rights to display it at our event and online
- Videos must be submitted before our Deadline of March 1st, 2017
- VIP Pass or 1 Submission Fee allows for submission of up to 2 Videos and/or 3 Pictures
- Additional Submission Fees are required to submit more Videos or Pictures to the Contest
- Most file formats will be accepted. Best video format is .mpeg .mov .mkv or .jpg and .png for Pictures
- FREE Submissions are allowed but will not be considered for contest
+++2017 SUBMISSIONS ARE CLOSED! SEE YOU MARCH 11TH+++
After you upload and submit your Videos or Pictures please fill out the entry form below. Please ensure you have paid the Submission Fee or Purchased as VIP ticket if you want your submission to be entered into the Official Video & Picture Contest. Already uploaded Videos on Youtube and Online Video or Picture links are also accepted.
*All Video and Pictures submitted must be submitted by the legal copyright owner. By submitting content you also give OCVF rights to display the content at the festival as well as our online and social media accounts.